miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

imax

have you visit imax in plaza de las americas? do you know that its one of the biggest cinemas in all south america and the one of the best resolution and definition in all the world, I will tell you my personal experience to you to visit this fantastic place.

imax is an interesting plan for a weekend to go with the family, with some friends or to go alone, with the person with you go or if you go alone you are going to enjoy this fantastic experience, I go to this cinema with my family the thing that I don't like is that I live in colina and the cinema is only in plaza de las americas that is so far to go from my home to the mall where there is the imax, when you go there you need to go and find some gigant dinosours, or that was the thing I see the first time I go, there you buy your tiket it's a little bit expensive because is in 3D and the image is so much big, the movie that I watch was oceans that retel like how was the ocean in the period of dinosours and the fantastic animals that live there. 

I want you to know about my personal experience, and I want you to go and visit and if you like it you can go with your family, friends, or you could go and saw the other movie that reetel the story and show you the animal in this movie the ones that lives in the oceans were not mencioned but the ones that habit the earth. 
so if you go I want you to know that I hope to have a fantastic experience and to enjoy this fantastic travel to the past.     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario