jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

La Castellana Theatre


Do you want to see the best plays and commedy shows in Bogotà? Have you ever heard about the plays "Gorda" or the stand up comedy show of Andres Lopez named "La Pelota de Letras"? In the Castellana theatre, by the 100 street with north highway, there are presented the best shows and plays of all the country. Most of the shows presented in there, are of comedy or drama. The most popular shows are the ones of Andres Lopez. I'm going to tell my experience when I went to that theatre to watch the stand up comedy show of Andres Lopez named "Me pido la Ventana".





That day I arrived to the theatre so excited because finally I was going to see an Andres Lopez's show at the theatre, because when he made "La pelota de letras" I was too little to watch it and the people of the theatre didn't let me enter. I arrived to the theatre with my parents and my aunt, we bought the tickets and entered to the theatre. It is not such as beautiful as the Colon theatre, it is smaller and more modern, but it didn't matter because Andres Lopez's shows are the best. The show started and all the time I was laughing because that man is so funny and knows how to make people laugh a lot with his jokes and imitations. He always talk about the traditional manners that colombian's have, and how is the daily life in the colombian families, parties, trips and others. When the show was over, we were too happy because we enjoyed it a lot, and we asked when it was the next function for inviting people, and we discovered that during a short period of time, there are a lot of shows daily. Then we went to look for the car, at the parking lot that belongs to the theatre, and went home.


You should visit La Castellana theatre, it is a very nice modern theatre in wich you can have a lot of fun watching the stand up commedy shows or drama and funny plays. I recommend you to go during the Festival Iberoamericano de Teatro, during that period of time there are a lot of excellent plays and shows in the theatre and you can pass a great time with your friends and familly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario