viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

My Experience in Gran Estacion

Have you ever gone to Gran Estacion? Did you knew that it has a high technology center for people to buy and sell technology articles? Did you knew that Gran Estacion has a place for Ice Skating? I assure you that if you go to Gran Estacion you would enjoy a lot because in there you can make many different activities, for me it is one of the best malls in Bogota because in there I have a lot of fun in many different ways. Also, Gran Estacion is so nice because it has a lot of delicious Restaurants, the best ones in Bogota.

During my experience going to Gran Estacion, I went with my father to take my mother and my sister to a party so we decide that meanwhile they were there, we were going to go to Gran Estacion. When we arrived we could see that the car entrance was so big and there were a lot of guards with trained dogs watching that the cars didn't have something strange like a bomb inside. The only disadvantage of Gran Estacion, is that it was too dificult to find a space in the parking place, and it was so big so me and my father got lost. When we entered to the mall we started to walk and look all the mall by the inside. I could see that there were a lot of sports stores and also many small stores of Mc Donalds or coffee stores. I went with my father to a mini-store of Mc Donalds and there we ate a Mc. Flurry. Then, we went too look what movies were in the cinema and they were great. We were going to watch "La Comunidad del Semaforo" but we couldn't enter because we had to go for my mother and my sister earlier. Then we went to the terraces in there. The terraces were so big and in there people can see all the city around the mall, and can sit there to drink something. Next to the terrace there is an ice skating court. Then we went to have lunch in a very nice restaurant named "El Corral Gourmet" and I suggest you that if you go to that restaurant, ask for the Gaucha Hamburguer, which has Chimichurry, hamburguer meat, and sausage. It is delicious.


Finally, we went to buy an ice cream, but in Gran Estacion is too dificult to choose were to buy an ice cream because there are a lot of places in wich you can buy them, and all are delicious. We decided to buy another Mc.Flurrys because they were great! Then we went to pay the parking and there was a big row for paying but the employes of the mall were so efective and started to work faster and suddenly the big row disappeared. So, I want to recomend or suggest you to visit Gran Estacion, and try to go to make Ice Skating because it is great, or if you like a nice bar, you can go to a place in there named Beer Zone in which people watch soccer games and have fun drinking handcrafted beers and if you like Video Games, there is a place in which you pay for play lots of video games and you can get some tickets for buying beautiful gifts. 

Here you can watch a video of Gran Estacion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAzEsY5BLz4

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario